We’re excited to announce that Yonomi SVP of Sales & Marketing Sumati Stewart will participate as a speaker at Parks Associates’ CONNECTIONS: The Premier Connected Home Conference, which has gone completely virtual for 2020. CONNECTIONS addresses the challenges and opportunities for smart home providers as the adoption of smart home products expands, leading to greater demand for and integration of multiple connected device ecosystems. The event addresses new approaches and solutions for connectivity, interoperability, and more.
Stewart will participate in the session Smart Home Platforms: Playing Well Together on Wednesday, November 11, at 11:00 AM CT. The interactive virtual panel session will be moderated by Brad Russell, the Research Director of Connected Home at Parks Associates.
More About the Panel
Playing Well Together is an industry panel with representatives from a variety of platform types that will discuss trends in platform design, partnerships, and probable pathways to more unified smart home experiences for consumers.
- Shawn Barry, VP of Strategic Sales, Alarm.com
- Brent Brooks, Director, Sales & Strategic Marketing, MMB Networks
- Jennifer Doctor, Sr. Director Product Management, Intrusion Security Products, Johnson Controls
- Chris Merck, VP Engineering, Olibra
- Sumati Stewart, SVP of Sales and Marketing, Yonomi
- Moderator: Brad Russell, Research Director, Connected Home, Parks Associates
CONNECTIONS is focused on the use cases and emerging business models that will successfully engage consumers and grow revenues in the converging IoT industries. To register for the virtual sessions and to learn more about CONNECTIONS, visit www.CONNECTIONSUS.com.